Health and safety
- Defining danger, damages and efforts on work place and evaluation of related risk;
- Education and training of employees;
- Systematic maintenance and inspection of equipment accuracy;
- Application of modern technical and technological solutions in order to achieve optimal working conditions;
- Communication with employees regarding implementation of work health and safety;
- Supervision of implementation of regulations and work health and safety measures;
- Inspection of accidents.
Application of health and safety principles
1. Education and training of workers
Workers in Našicecement d.d. are regularly trained for use of breathing insulation device in case of emergency.
2. Preventing danger and damage on their source
By application of principles to prevent danger and damages Nexe Grupa has decided to purchase and install state –of –the-art equipment according to highest health and safety requirements.
Installed screw compressor and delta blowers in special housings additionally reduce noise level that is damaging to worker's health.
3. Investigation of accidents
According to principles of general prevention Nexe Grupa members are investigating accidents. Investigation is aimed at defining reasons of accident and taking improvement actions in order to prevent further accidents.
In order to improve work health and safety Nexe Grupa has decided to implement work health and safety according to international standards. In 2009 Našicecement d.d. has established work health and safety system according to BS OHSAS 18001:2007.